May 27th
Some days are packed full. Yet, they are still great days. Today was one of them. From 6am till 8pm were on the go, but at the end of the day...when you look back...you feel full from investing and being invested in.
I am a hard person to help. I love helping people, but finding ways to serve me is difficult. Spent the morning brainstorming and talking about ways my friend can serve me when I have the baby and before hand as we prepare to welcome Baby Jensen. Time, spent conversing with a good friend is refreshing and restorative. Not to mention trying a new restaurant in Ohio City...Flap Jack's.
We spent the rest of the day with Greg and Duane at the Indians game. I love when people are willing to rotate seats...we played musical chairs which means you always get to talk to someone new, no one is always on the end and left out of the conversation. Even though the Indians lost the game, we had a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment