Thursday, May 11, 2017

day #139

May 9

Today I am 38.  I spent from August of last year till this year just saying all the time that I was 38 or going to be 38 and I totally missed out on 37.  On Monday, I decided I would not do that again.  This is the year, the entire year I am 38...There will be no mention of the next number until my Birthday.


Flowers delivered to work, with a Poem, that mad me cry.  Homemade Black Cherry Ice Cream Cake.  And we aren't even celebrating my Birthday today.  I had to work late, and since we never know what LATE looks like we decided Friday we would celebrate together.  However when I got home after 6, I didn't need to do anything inside the house it was all straightened up and Laundry was done.  So I was able to enjoy being outside and do a little reading!  When he got home at 8...we had cake!





No comments:

Post a Comment