Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Day #144

May 16

LOVING our No T.V. Tuesday.  One of my favorite days of the week.  My heart and soul requires the slow down and change of pace.

Luke tends to prepare dinner on Tuesdays.  I give him the main idea of dinner, last night was a vegetarian wrap Mexican Style.  He decided on the veggies and the seasoning and whipped up a very tasty wrap with a side of guacamole.
As a side note, Tuesday's are my growing days...Growing because I realize that I need to let things go and the way I would do it isn't the best way or the only way.  I wanted the zucchini in long strips and peeled he quartered it and left the skin on, I would have used a different seasoning instead of the chile lime, I would have put garlic in the dish, etc.  Dinner was Luke's expression, and it was good.  I am thankful that the Lord allows these growing opportunities to just, "Let it Go" so I can experience other people's creations and realize my way is not always the best way!

Spent some time outside soaking in the Sun and God's word as we prepared for our discussion on the Chapter 1 of Mark
Went for an ice cream/Whip break at Mr. Divots...Because Rootbeer Whip is my FAVORITE refreshing summer treat!
Put some items away in the Baby's room and we were in bed by 8:30pm.

Sometimes you need nights where it is simple, there isn't a lot of heavy work involved physically or emotionally and where you can attempt to get more than 6 hours of sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment