May 25th
Our friend Missy, gave us a bunch of gender neutral clothes! A fun night to go through all the clothes. and put them away. We are truly blessed and thankful. I had told Luke if we have a girl, we will have to go get some girly clothes because all our friends have boy clothes to give us. Well Missy said if we have a girl she has a TON more clothes for us. SO BLESSED. Here are our 2 favorites.
Mine is the elephants and Luke's is the whales!
I met the last midwife on the team yesterday. So, I now have met all of them and I am officially ready. LOL. She did say little Baby Jensen is facing forward instead of backwards...so she gave me some exercises to do to hopefully have the baby flip. Explains some of the back pain!

No comments:
Post a Comment