Monday, May 8, 2017

Day #135

May 5th

Sometimes life is recognizing the small things.
I arrived home as people were leaving our house from watching the CAVS game.  Another victory in the bag.  But at 10pm I started putting away groceries, putting away the party food, and washing dishes.  Luke would and does gladly do these things and a majority of the time I get told to just go sit on the couch and relax while he does it...(which doesn't happen often...the part about me sitting on the couch that is...I just hate sitting down while someone else is working)
Tonight, I am thankful that he didn't pressure me to sit down, he didn't even ask.  He let me help clean up and put stuff away.  I know that he was tired, I know that he would have rather been sitting on the couch relaxing and talking and just clean up in the morning. It is the small restraints and sacrifices that make a big difference

No comments:

Post a Comment