We got A LOT done today. Rotatiled the garden and planted our Tomatoes, green beans, potatoes, and carrots. For me this was a lot of work bending over. BUT it is done. I like to call it our hillbilly garden...as we have left over shutters to walk on and some really rusty garden stakes and a fence in need of help! The nice thing is pulling weeds and preparing the garden reminds me of God is preparing our hearts!
I started sanding a side table for the baby's room. I am super excited to get it done. It was a piece my Grandma O had in the corner of her living room. I am going to redo it and use it for toys in the baby's room. Taking a little longer to restore than I hoped but it will be done soon.
Luke split a ton of wood and staked a whole new second row. We are making some progress. We need to get it all staked and covered so we can make room for the dry wood. Wood Burning stove winter we are going to be ready for you for the next few years!!
One of these days we will have a big/little announcement of an arrival. Today we thought maybe we would get to meet Baby Jensen...But a las...God is still growing Baby Jensen and preparing our hearts!


No comments:
Post a Comment