It is not often that I am left without the proper words...But My Husband... 💗
He always helps around the house, and I am truly blessed by that...helps with laundry, dishes,cleaning etc. Lately he has gone above and beyond. With being 9 months pregnant and not feeling the bestest or having all the energy I usually have he has taken on a lot of projects I signed us up for and even more of the daily "chores"
Today he hustled through work, so he could get to my parents house to start tiling before I did so we could finish. All while having a cold and being exhausted. He is a trooper...He finished tiling all of the one wall, and I took on the role of assistant. Because of his sacrifice we were home by 9pm and in bed by 10pm. Which seems silly but when you get up at 4:40am...it is the biggest blessing!!
Just one of the ways he has served me this week, that I am thankful for!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment