June 11th
Sunday = Funday
We went to church Saturday night so we could spend the whole day at home on Sunday!!!!!
I made gluten free cinnamon rolls for breakfast while Luke shoveled dirt and put it into piles around the house. After a quick breakfast we went back outside...trying to beat the heat of the day. I spread the piles of dirt while he continued to shovel. I think Luke will be the happiest person ever when he doesn't have to use a shovel anymore!!!
We spent the afternoon inside working, hanging our new coffee mug holder, and cleaning, while it was 90 degrees outside. We definitely planned our day right! Well someone took a much needed siesta after shoveling ALL morning.
Greg joined us for a fiesta dinner. We enjoy times where we get to slow down and catch up one-on-one with friends!
After dinner when the sun was going down we went back outside to plant, straw, and water our grass seed. I have never been more excited to see straw all over the yard!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment