Today we finished my parents shower. I spent the good part of the day grouting the shower. While Luke babysat my nephew. Bennett just loves hanging out with Luke. My Dad was like Luke has the easy job...Ummm no I had the easy job grouting, this boy loves to move and play!
After about 6 hours we went home to work in the yard to try and get it ready for laying grass seed. I think someone was worn out after a morning of babysitting. We did not get to the yard. I tried mowing the yard, however our mower's self propel feature wasn't working and pushing a mower up hill was a little too much for me. So, I planted and moved some mulch instead...which is a huge feat for me. I would normally push through mowing, but I am learning I need to take it easy and rest more often then usual. It is okay to not be able to do somethings, right now.


No comments:
Post a Comment