Day #31
Our church had a combined worship night. I truly felt blessed that I got to stand next to my friends who went to Medina East. It has been a long time since we have worshipped side by side. So THANKFUL for that time and their heart to go to Medina!!!!
While we were worshipping I was reminded of a promise I made...if my actions don't align with the song I will not sing...Living by Grace and grace alone is not easy with all the world constantly bombarding us and telling us what we need to do to be right with God (sing, baptize, be a bible scholar, serve, serve,serve, communion, go to church, etc) but God says NO....Grace alone saves....PERIOD....it is through our faith that we are made righteous....I heard this theme over and over again last night in the song selection....Galatians is everywhere!!! #joyin365journey #galatians #gracechurch

No comments:
Post a Comment