Wednesday, May 22, 2019

May 17, 2019

Today I got to stay at home with the boys!!!  I love my every other Friday off.  It is amazing!  Today we hung out with Joanna, Roshini and Mira.  We went to the park and had a blast together.  Ephraim wanted all three of us to go down the slide together.  Who can say no to Ephraim when he just wants us all to be together?  I could not get a picture of that...
Unfortunately today was also vaccination day for both kiddos.  I was not ready for how much Asher would cry.  I cried.  Ughh that part was rough.  So, I promised Ephraim we would get ice cream afterwards!  Grandma and Grandpa met us at Countrymaid. 
We went home played with Daddy outside for a bit, ate and then ran off to see Jamie's baseball game. It was a VERY busy day, but it was a GREAT day.  It is days like these that I am so thankful for the opportunity to hang out with Everyone...Ephraim and I are relationship people and we got to pour into each other and our 'neighbors'  it was a day of learning and loving!  Teaching Ephraim and Asher to be the hands and feet of Jesus means living it out...









No comments:

Post a Comment