Tuesday, May 14, 2019

5-14-2019

We Celebrated Mother's day and my 40th Birthday the other day.  WoW 40 years.  I thought I might be wiser by the time I was 40.  Most days I feel like I am just doing what I can to get through and invest in my children.  I don't have quiet time...I am not even sure what that is anymore.  BUT...I know that being a Mama has been the best gift. 
My mom is spending time with the kiddos and always looking for ways to invest in all the grandkids and teach them some traditions.  Here they are learning how to make homemade ice cream, a receipe from the Mounts side of the family.






My niece... she loves on Ephraim and Asher and for that I am thankful. She always takes the time to play, give hugs, be toted around.  I doesn't really surprise me that Brianna and Great Grandma K were the only ones to hold Asher.  They both have a heart the size of Texas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment