We are budgeting every dollar each month. Which has been exciting and stressful for me. I know that when I was talking about all the things I wanted to budget for in May...a new carseat, the garden, mother's day gifts, thank you gifts, etc...Luke was a little stressed and we talked about how we might need to wait on a few things. Yesterday, God answered prayers in 2 big ways. #1 my merit increase came through and was a lot more than expected. AND Luke got the last sale he needed for the month in order to qualify for the sales bonus...He will make an extra $500 this month because some lady came up to him off the street, wanting to know more about Culligan Water AND he closed the deal!
Whoot Whoot- Praise Jesus for answered prayers!
SHOUT OUT...One of my friends at work knew this week was rough going back to work and she brought me the first fruit from her garden...Fresh Asparagus! We had it with out Nachos last night. It was amazing...I even took one off of Luke's plate when he wasn't looking. LOL...Ephraim loved it and ate 2 stalks! Sure glad in a few years our asparagus will be ready!!! Thank you Laura!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment