Monday, March 27, 2017

Day #85

March 26th

Today we had our life group over to watch the sermon live and then enjoy breakfast together.  I will say I was slightly surprised that 11 people showed up!  But I should never under estimate God!  What a great time of connecting and being community!  Again, I was busy chatting and never took a picture of everyone at the table  :-(

After everyone left Brad and Mindy dropped of Brianna and Bennett for a couple hours while they went paint shopping!  I love our hang out times.  Brianna and I planted tomato and cucumber seeds for our garden.  She did such a great job!

After they left we had 2 hours to relax before Mike came over for dinner.  I haven't gotten to chat with Mike in over a month.  It was good to have him at our table to catch up!

Yes, it was a busy day.  Yes, it was full of people!  But it was great getting to invest in so many different people and getting to do it all in our home!


No comments:

Post a Comment