Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Day #65

March 7th

Tuesday is Payroll day which tend to be stressful days at work.  I tend to be grouchy.  I tend to react negatively to everything people say...Overall they are usually days I plan nothing in the evening.
If I were honest after working 11.5 hours I was not excited about having dinner with people and having to be "on".  I just wanted to go home and not have to talk to anyone...But God always has a Plan, and it is ALWAYS better than mine.
Sweet and Spunky Little Nora said to Luke and I as were sitting on the couch..."You are Pretty and You are cool"...Together we are pretty cool  :-)
Turns out hanging out with the Jensen's was exactly what I needed to turn my sour attitude into one of gratefulness and enjoyment. I am thankful for the time we had at the table and to play with the kiddos, and get to hang out!
As we were walking out the door...Nora who was supposed to be in bed came running down the stairs..."Wait, Wait you forgot something... "  Hugs and Kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment