Friday, March 10, 2017

Day #68

March 9th

Date Night.  We haven't had a date night in awhile...something always comes up and we feel that it is important to invest in others...So tonight we had a date night planned.  LaLa Custom Cakes and Barrios!  I make cupcakes but generally don't get to enjoy them because they aren't gluten free.  LaLa Custom cakes in Lakewood has a trendy spot that serves GF cupcakes everyday...and Barrios is less then a block away.

Luke and I enjoyed some dreaming time about a shop we want to own one day, I love dreaming what the future will look like with THIS GUY!!!...while I had a Cherry Almond cupcake and he had a Carrot Cake cupcake!

Afterwards we walked to Barrio's to meet Moses and Joanna for dinner.  Double Date time...and my first Mexican experience in 6 months.  It might be my last Mexican experience for the next 3 months.  I enjoyed what I ate immensely but I have been SUPER nauseous since.


No comments:

Post a Comment