Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January 6th 2014

Day #6
 My Garage door was broke Sunday when I got home around 8pm.  It wasn't able to go up, because the chain had completely come off track and was hanging.  I tried to fix it but wasn't able to get it to come more than half way up.  Yesterday my neighbor came over and it looked to be an easy fix just needed to make some adjustments on the box.  Well, after standing outside in the freezing cold (-9 degees) trying to fix it for a half and hour...we gave up.  He was able to make it go up but it would not stay down.  I say all that to say how thankful and blessed I am that I was able to go inside with a roof over my head and a furnace that works...some are not so fortunate!

No comments:

Post a Comment