Monday, January 13, 2014

Day #12

Day #12
I take a lot of family photos throught out all our family adventures.  In November I start putting together the family Calendar and fall hiking album to give as Christmas gifts.  But all throughout the year when I say it is time to capture the moment I hear sighs and "not another one", or "please no more photos".  :-(  Like in the photo above I am always the last in the photo after setting the itmer and I always look a little on edge, probably because I am not a real photographer!!!  So yesterday, was our family photo shoot...professionally done.  I am so thankful for my brother & sister-in-law who arranged the whole thing because it is not easy to get everyone on the same page and not complaining.  I didn't have to worry about a thing, and that is a nice thing!  #joyin265journey  #photobomb #flopsincs

No comments:

Post a Comment