Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day #15

Things have been super stressful at work of the 50 people in my area I am not sure any of them are actually happy.  Most are worried about their job and what the next day may bring, a several of us are overworked and just tired...So, today my co-worker declared "I hate my job I am going shopping"   Frustrating when good people are so stressed.  Heidi and I have been talking about blazers.  Well, she texted me that target had a blazer on clearance... She ended up coming back to work with it in my size and the color that I wanted.  I had my own personal shopper for the day...and I had another co-worker, Laura offer to pick up my favorite yogurt that is on sale at Acme, which I do not frequent.  I am blessed that my co-workers are constantly looking out for me. 
I love this bible verse because it is a great reminder especially with the work situation that we can not fear the future, God is in control and He has given/clothed us the strength that we need for the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment