Friday, April 26, 2019

April 26, 2019

Today is my last day of maternity leave.  I have the weekend and then I go back on Monday.  I am on the verge of tears as I type.  Oh how I wish I could stay at home with these 2 boys and love on them, and help them to grow up into men...
I know that decisions Luke and I made when we were younger are effecting us today, and that I have to work for a couple more years.  And then, I can stay at home and possibly homeschool these boys.  I thought leaving Ephraim when he was a baby was hard...it is double as hard leaving Asher and Ephraim.  I know they are in good hands and will be loved and cared for, but it is the fact that is not me...that I am working instead.  Ughhhh

This is why having a budget and not shopping is important...because it will help Luke and I achieve our long term goals which is being completely debt free and able to leave on 1 income without living paycheck to paycheck. 

I am soaking these boys up today and trying not to shed tears!






No comments:

Post a Comment