Thursday, March 28, 2019

March 25, 2019

Today my parents took all the Grandkids to the Jumpyard for their spring break.  I am thankful for my parents heart for Fun and Love.  I got to witness my mom get on a bounce house because Ephraim grabbed her hand and said, "Come".

There is a reason that Ephraim loves Brianna...because Brianna has intention and invests her time with him.  Today she made sure he was okay on all the bounce houses and helped him through the obstacle course at least 8 times.  She is a selfless kid, as she could have been off on different bounce houses or going through the course faster, instead she chose to help Ephraim...Be still my emotional heart! 

The past week I have witnessed Ephraim being rejected several times.  He often asks kids to "come play" and to see him rejected breaks my heart because I can see it breaks his heart.  Oh my Mom heart!   But to put it all in perspective.  When we walk away from God, his heart must break in the same way...he offers a hand and says, "come" and we walk the other way.





No comments:

Post a Comment