Monday, April 10, 2017

Day #98

April 8th

What a fun day at home.  Luke and I cleaned and cooked and prepared to host "Family" Easter at our house! With a side surprise Birthday celebration for Greg.  What a whirl wind of a day!

Cleaning our puzzle off the kitchen table so we could all eat.  A great idea to put on our card table.  Although then it didn't fit through any of our doorways!  LOL  This was me getting told to put the phone down and help him.  I couldn't stop laughing.  After it got put in the bedroom most of what we had put together is no more  :-(



We decided to smoke the pork tenderloins for dinner.  Someone had a little too much fun with the smoker!

The gang is all here to enjoy dinner and time together!  These peeps are some of the most important people in our journey with Christ! 


These guys all helped put into action Luke's plan to put the wood burning stove in the basement.   I think the only one who believed in the plan was Luke.  I spent my time praying...and worrying someone was going to get hurt.  It worked...no hernia's and no broken bones.  The stove is in the basement.  Why do I doubt my husband??


Happy Birthday to this guy!  We each got to ask him a question he had to answer...What are you afraid of in the coming year, Where do you want to grow the most in the coming year, etc.  Excited to see where God takes him on his journey...


No comments:

Post a Comment