Monday, April 17, 2017

Day #105

April 15th,

Today is a BIG DAY!!!
It is Greg's Birthday
It is the first real work day for me at Greg's House
It is Easter Service at Grace!!!!

I haven't been able to work at Greg's because they have been painting and priming and painting and priming constantly over at his house.  This weekend I was able to tile his shower for him.  Waiting for it to dry...so I can grout it but it shouldn't be long before he has a working shower!!!

We went to Easter Service tonight with my Parents.  A great message on having to make a decision.  Either you take the leap of Faith that you believe Jesus Died, was buried, and was raised 3 days later...or you take a leap of Faith that He was just a good man.  Either way it is a leap!!!

Praise Jesus that He "Called me out of the grave" and that "I am set Free"


No comments:

Post a Comment