My schedule is pretty much the same work, meeting followed by another meeting, followed by a quick phone call...then there are all the errands/chores that need to be done. Grocery store, super store, make myself dinner, clean the house, pack clothes, to write why I am thankful, do laundry, put away clothes...I allow these things to crowd out down time. I don’t leave room for rest. And then I hit a wall.
This week has been crazy packing for Mexico City and trying to get everything done...I was so exhausted I simply couldn’t push myself anymore, I threw my hands in the air and had nothing left to give and I was on the verge of tears in the middle of Walmart, who am I kidding the tears were coming down like Niagara falls! Thankfully my eyes were so blurry with tears I didn't see anyone I recognized.
The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet water, He refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths for His name’s sake.Psalm 23:1-3
No comments:
Post a Comment