Monday, August 11, 2014
Day #206
I love that my family doesn't believe in one Birthday Celebration...in the case of my Daddy-O we had 3. Whitey's, Sarah's vineyard, and my brothers house. Tonight's celebration was laid back and just the immediate family. My brother cooked some delicious ribs! As I write I wish I could have had more! :-) But the best part of the evening was just running around the house. Yep...I took for granite that as a child we would chase each other through the kitchen into the dinning room and then into the living room and back to the kitchen...we would run in circles for hours...not every home has that...tonight we got to do it at my brother's house with my niece...she laughed for a good half hour straight. The joys of being a child, the joys of hearing a child's laughter! God is good!!!
Labels:
#joyin365journey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment