Sunday, January 4, 2026

January 4th 2026

Today was a special treat!  Ephraim made eggs toast and my coffee as a surprise!  He is such a good guy, watching his Dad and emulating him!  

Watching the Browns last game of the season with Ephraim today made me wish Ephraim got to watch it with Grandpa when he was this age.  They would talk stats and hype up or down the room with their energy!  

Today we went to our old house at 19973 State rd...my Grandma's old house to get a few things.  There is still a lot there.  But I was overcome with emotions.  It had the smell of my Grandmas house.  While I love our new space I miss our old space.  I want both in some ways.  10 years in that house, 10 years of memories ...maybe we will just rent it out.  Because I might not be ready to part with it yet...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment