It is a new year! This year will bring about a lot of change for our family. I will head back into the office starting in February, we will move from North Royalton to Richfield and Uriah will go to school. Those are just some of the changes we know about. Thankfully our God is present in all of our changes no matter how big or how small.
Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
If I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
If I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:7-10
There is a lot of snow outside. The first thing the kids did when they got home from school was go outside. Uriah was quite sad because he didn't have an icicle. Ephraim being the good big brother he is, helped him get a big one down. Uriah seen marching around with his icicle. Which came inside when he was done outside.



No comments:
Post a Comment