What a great day! Kicked off my Beautycounter business today. Had several ladies over to share what Beautycounter is all about...they were shocked! The mission is all about spreading the word on safer skin care and personal hygiene items...I decided to get involved because it was a natural progression of eating healthy, to switching to Norwex and not using harsh chemicals to clean, and now skin care products that are safer. This will also help Luke and I achieve our goal of me working from home in the future. This is going to be an exciting and wild ride!!! Check it out www.Beautycounter.com/kristinjensen
The evening was spent with a great group of people...discussing Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, and challenging one another. I will be defining my "Rules of Life" for a trial run during Lent this year along side of the other ladies. This should be fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment