Thursday, October 19, 2017

Day #291

Work is busy as usual...and lots of fires to extinguish when you are dealing with people's pay.  I spent the day testing a new system with people who are frustrated and angry and creating a lot of stress because a system is behind schedule for implementation.  At one point I told Luke I just wanted the day to be over.  In reality I didn't want the day to be over, I just wanted my circumstances to not be so stressful.  
He gently reminded me that we only have so many days allotted here on Earth and we need to stop wishing our days away and enjoy them, and make an impact on those that are around us.
Sometimes our journey is not easy but we can still cherish the time and the ability to be the light to those around us.  

As this little boy comes up on being 4 months old he is constantly changing and I am trying to cherish every day because it truly goes by so fast.  I only get so many hours a day with him, so instead of trying to get things done as soon as I get home, I am trying to spend time with him...all those other things can wait till he goes to bed.  Ephraim is sporting his new baltic amber necklace because he has started teething already...yikes. 


After a night filled with talking to God and praising Him...my heart is filled and ready to pour out on my co-workers and those around me!  No more wishing the days away!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment