There is something about a clean car. I have had my Honda about 14 years now, it has 215K miles on it...I bought it new and every week I would sweep my car out and wash it! When it was new I took good care of it...then probably around year 9 I started slacking because in my head I thought I would purchase a new car after having it 10 years. So years 9 through 14 have been rough on my poor car. Car washes were fewer and fewer between, and I started living out of the car...no room in the trunk or back seats.
Well...I have this new found spark for my car (partly because Luke likes to pick on Honda's...he is just jealous of its longevity)
Today I washed it, cleaned it all, bought some new car mats and plan on keeping it clean! It is refreshing to get in a clean car...it is like all is right with the world.
I have a new goal. 300,000 miles...and I think it is totally doable! My first Honda a 1982 accord had over 300k miles on it. I am not sure I am going to be able to part with my car...the silver bullet has been so good to me! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment