There is something about craving spiritual community AND being around your Lady friends! I started a little book club because I love reading, and I love discussing books. Last August I read Seven and I highly recommend it! The author Jen Hatmaker also wrote For the Love which is currently her most recent book. I haven't read a Christian author that is as funny, as honest, and no holds bar as her! I laugh/ I cry/ I analyze...
So, the three ladies I used to lead a study with (Leigh Ann, Rebecca, & Jenna) are joining me on this journey and I asked 3 other lovely ladies to join me. Lisa who I used to lead Life Group with, Joanna a dear friend and Kari, Luke's cousin who I am so glad I am getting to know better.
Fighting for Grace in a World of Impossible Standards. TONS stuck out but we talked a lot about the Life Balance. Does Life Balance actually exist, have any of us ever been there, what needs to change in our lives to move in that direction...or is Life Balance like a Unicorn. Everyone talks about it, and thinks they are awesome...but no one has ever truly seen one!
No comments:
Post a Comment