Grandma K's birthday celebration. She is strong, she is patient, she is full of big strong hugs, she is fun and playful, she is encouraging, she is always in for adventures and first times... she is my Grandma and I love her dearly!!!
My grandma always knew our favorite meals, they would drive us 45 minutes to go to get a hot dog, her and I would decorate her house for christmas (she went all out), birthday presents always involved time together, I learned how to play tripoley from her, she showed me what it meant to work in a garden, and how to be hospitable, most of all she showed me the importance of big hugs and telling people how special they are!!! I love you Grandma!!!
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Day #272
Labels:
#2015JoyJar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1st ohio state football game, Dressing up for a slumber party birthday and thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete