Thankful for the reminder that my life has changed a lot. That God has presented opportunities for me to take small risks in preparing me to take larger risks and all for God's glory.
My life changed when I took a risk and went to Mexico City. Living the comfortable life in Akron,OH not really being challenged only when serving locally at one of our urban partners. God presented an opportunity to go...and I was scared...scared about money, saftey, relationships, my relationship with the Lord, culture shock....you name it I was worried. God shows up, He answers pray, He loves me and has a path set out for me...I can say my life changed because I am getting ready to take my 6th trip back to Mexico City and couldn't and wouldn't want to imagine my life with out all those experiences!!!
Friday, March 13, 2015
Day #63
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment