Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Day #35

I am alive because GOD Is good...Even when it is disguised. 
My car was stuck in the driveway yesterday in our attempts to push it out my dad accidently crushed my hood where there is some rust and a piece broke off although it was still barely attached on oneside.  On my way home from Luke's it flew uo and landed on my windshield wiper.  So as I exited the highway I got out of the car to get it.  Your probably thinking great story Kristin...But if I didnt get out of the car I would have made my left hand turn when the light turned green...and I would have been hit by someone going through a red light at 45 mph...it was VERY scary to think about...and Just Thanking God for how he directs our lives and cares for us.  Everything has purpose and meaning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment