Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day #76
Seriously don't think anyone would believe my crazy day. God was so helping me out today!!! I will just tell you about the end... I am thankful I made my flight home!!!! Mix up with the first taxi, 2nd taxi was swamped and was sending someone but no one was available, 3rd taxi said 10 minutes...which wax great but by this time it was 3pm and my flight left at 3:55. I told my taxi driver as he picked me up at 3:13, I was in a rush and he was like a turtle but I got to the airport at 325....there was a long line at security but as i walked up they opened a new lane and I got through immediately...the nice man let me "hop" in front at screening...and then my gate was #7 and normally it is #25....I got there as they were seating B passengers! The Lord is good because I am home!!!
#joyin365journey #lordisgood

No comments:

Post a Comment